This Policy contains proprietary information of Uttrakhand State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (USCB). No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Uttrakhand State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (USCB). Uttrakhand State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (USCB) reserves the right to revise and update this document as and when required.
The purpose of this policy is to safeguard Bank’s Information System (IS) assets, maintain data confidentiality, integrity and availability, to fulfill organizational goals effectively and utilize resources efficiently.
This document provides the framework to ensure the protection of Uttrakhand State Co-operative Bank’s (USCB) assets in accordance with appropriate standards, laws and regulations
All existing policies related to Personnel, Administration, Protection of confidential information and other areas apply equally to the computerized environment.
This policy applies to employees, contractors, consultants and other workers at the Bank and their associates, including all personnel affiliated with third parties. This policy also applies to all applications and equipment that is owned or leased by the Bank.
The entire security policy is approve by the Board of Director in its meeting held on date 21/02/14 before it is implemented. As technology is dynamic the security policy needs an ongoing review to keep pace with threats arising out of the new technology.
Information Technology Area
- IT infrastructure and architecture (e.g. computers and networks) operations and investment decisions.
- Technology Transfer, by providing enabling technologies that make it easier for customers and suppliers to do business with the enterprise as well as increase revenues and profitability.
- Interaction with internal and external clients to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Manage day-to-day Security Functions.
- Providing training to all IT users to ensure productive use of existing and new systems.